Your Ad Here
IVC Inc. Match.com

How To Make Money With Proxy


screenshot Of reader Lens
Once children start attending high school, the norm of using social networking sites becomes extremely prevalent in the libraries. There’s only one problem, schools filter out social networking sites like FaceBook and MySpace, so students need something called a proxy.

A proxy site allows people to visit any site from any computer anonymously. But its not a true barrier breaker, because private building computers can also filter out PROXY sites. Thats why, there are millions of proxy sites out there, new proxies are needed every week as older ones start getting filtered by more and more computers.

This is where we can make money. I started earning through adsense using MY PROXY, my first proxy. Making a proxy is easy. Like all sites, you need a domain, a template/script, and hosting. I created a large PROXY network of only four letter .info domains, so my domains were all cheap to start with, but .info domains are costly when it comes to renewals.

Proxy scripts are free all over the net, you can pick any script you want, just make sure it is a glype script since those are faster than the PHP ones. The problematic part is finding hosting. Proxies need special kind of hosting, and it is usually more expensive than normal hosting plans with the same specifications. Proxies require a lot of bandwidth, so its not easy to have proxies, especially if they have a lot of bandwidth, but if you know how to maximize your earnings from proxies, then your good.
I use dedicated hosting.

To maximize your PROXY earnings, what you really need is traffic. Once you have lots of traffic, you will definitely start earning from AdSense very quickly; that’s one earning point. With traffic comes lots of page impressions, so you can start selling banner space on your proxy now. I used to have about 5 banners, 3 of which used to be affiliate banners of my own and two from people who wanted to either advertise their own proxy on my network or advertise some kind of proxy software on my network.

Banner spots went for $30 a month, on my whole network of 50 proxies, which was an unbelievable bargain. The true value for an ad banner on 50 proxies with traffic is worth well over $100, but I just wanted to make some money off the space I had available, so I did. Now I had a second point of earnings, but there's more.

Once my network became more popular, I started getting better page ranks, and that means I can sell link spots on my proxies. Selling links is bad, but if you sell just two or three backlink's then there's no problem. I was quickly able to get people who wanted a backlink from some of my proxies, now I had a third source of earnings just from my proxy network.

I would save up the money, and every month the banner ads would pay off my hosting and the sold links would give me money to work with and progress, and my adsense checks would be in my pocket so I could get new shoes or take my girlfriend out. That's about it, once you have a PROXY network with traffic, your basically set.

0 comments:

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com