Your Ad Here
IVC Inc. Match.com

FireFox 4.0 RC on Windows


Firefox 4 has moved out of its beta period and is now in the “release candidate” stage.

Around 70% of Firefox plugins are compatible with Firefox 4, and the browser has been optimized for better add-on management, as well. Users can submit feedback on the browser’s performance or issues at any time from the Help menu.

Also, the new RC release represents significant bug fixes (8,000 squashed and counting) and performance enhancements, including faster start-up, speedier graphics rendering, and faster page loading.



screenshot Of reader Lens

3 comments:

Tarang on 10:28 PM said...

Thank you for a awesome article.You have given me some ideas and a different way to to write articles.

Thanks
vCommissionOnline Marketing Strategy

Mobile on 12:26 AM said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your blog post. Keep up the good work.

sub kuch on 4:35 AM said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

Sub Kuch

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com